Jun 1, 2017

Random Thursday

It's the last day for That's a Fact Jack: A Collection of Utterly Useless Information [Updated] by Harry Bright and Jakob Anser before we return to the Disney book of fans' questions that were answered! I really like this book though! It has such random nonsense and it's so entertaining!


(image borrowed from Wikipedia)
"Percentage of American men who say they would marry the same person if they had to do it all over again: 80. Percentage of American women who say the same: 50."

Huh, interesting! Especially since I feel like the divorce rate was high when I was growing up. Or maybe I just thought that because my parents divorced when I was so young!


(image borrowed from Rover.com)
"The German language has words to describe 30 kinds of kisses, including nachkiissen, which are kisses that make up for those that have been omitted."

Whoa. Never would have thought there were up to 30 kinds of kisses! LOL!


"On average, women utter 7,000 words a day; men manage just over 2,000."

Sounds about right! Lol! I can't count how many times I've uttered words under my breath! :P


E T A O I N S H R D L U C M F G Y P W B V K X J Q Z 

"The alphabet in order of its frequency of use in written English."


Sad to see that J third to last! :(


(image borrowed from Megamillions.com)
"At 1 in 176 million, the odds of winning a Mega Millions jackpot are extraordinarily slim. You are more likely to be crushed by a vending machine, give birth to identical quadruplets, become president of the United States, or die in an asteroid apocalypse than win the lottery."

So you're saying there's still a chance! ;)








3 comments:

  1. That statistic about marriage blew my mind.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would much rather win that Mega Million jackpot than have any of the other things happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mutter to myself a lot, I wonder if I'm helping that statistic!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!