Feb 12, 2018

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (5 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

The Sweetest Kind of Fate by Crystal Cestari (ARC) (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Hero at the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton


What I Hope to Start Reading this Week:

Sense of Deception by Victoria Laurie


Other Posts of Interest:






4 comments:

  1. I SEE CHICAGO!!!! Also, I somehow missed the Hero at the Fall was out. I need to read the second book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice assortment of books. I'm looking forward to Hero at the Fall. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo... Hero at the Fall - I'm GREEN with envy. Have a wonderful reading week:).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!